“I promise to listen & respond to the voices of victims, to build trust and confidence in reporting“
Top actions I will take
- Working with the Chief Constable to review commissioning contracts to provide long term sustainable contracts wherever possible.
- Review current funding streams to ensure money is being used effectively and that victims are actually getting the specialist and targeted intervention they need.
- Prioritising the creation and delivery of a victims’ strategy
- Work closely with the CPS and expand access to restorative justice programmes to empower victims and survivors and support their recovery.
- Improving community engagement through the application of new methods and technology making the OPFCC easily accessible.
- Invest more into dealing with complaints and ensure we take a positive approach to customer comments and feedback.
- Work to ensure our customer service line provides a quick response to the public.